European Capital of Culture 2023 celebrates one of Hungary’s most beautiful regions. The uniquely charming undulating countryside has always been a place full of joy of life and being together with its special spirit, its inhabitants, food, and wines. This liveable environment is a major value to the cultural-creative region: ECoC’s programmes and events are designed to convey this feeling of joy of life.
- Advent 2023 Veszprém Advent lights, a cavalcade of flavours and aromas, concerts, gastronomic experiences and handicraft products await visitors to Óváros (Old Town) Square over the four Advent weekends, on Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. Óváros tér 8200 Veszprém, Óváros tér 30/11/2023 17:00 - 24/12/2023 22:00
- InterUrban: #27 Tel Aviv, #28 Tirat Carmel (IL) EVENTS 29 cities, 50 weeks, 150 programmes, lots of experiences! This is what you can expect when you join us for a year-long series of events. Experience the world that's an InterUrban journey away! 04/12/2023 - 17/12/2023
- InterUrban: #29 Bad Ischl (AT) EVENTS 29 cities, 50 weeks, 150 programmes, lots of experiences! This is what you can expect when you join us for a year-long series of events. Experience the world that's an InterUrban journey away! 18/12/2023 - 31/12/2023
- Hangjáték - new development programme for music Category: PROJECTS Veszprém’s new development programme for music, Hangjáték has just started. Pop music trainings, choir restart, activities for children – Hangjáték, development programme for the music of Veszprém-Balaton 2023 European Capital of Culture is introducing to the public.
- Launch of the Cholnoky-project Category: PROJECTS The Cholnoky family used to play a crucial role in the cultural history of the developing city of Veszprém and the Balaton Uplands.
- Kultháló (CultNet) Category: PROJECTS Kultháló (CultNet) VEB2023 | where local creative communities get linked up. It is at these places that we can encounter artists and art unusually close up, in an environment of intimacy - at times we can also take part in what is called contemporary culture.