- Where to go? Our programme guide for november-december Read more
- Veszprém Jazz Festival Four days of iconic jazz performers Details
- Mini Carnegie Hall From Big to Small, from Small to Big... Details
- Moods, Flavours, Experiences Roaming Veszprém and the Bakony-Balaton Region Details
- Cavalcade of programmes The Veszprém-Balaton-Bakony region is waiting for you with countless programmes! Choose an experience!
- Veszpreminfo.hu The official tourism website of the City of Queens Website
- Music/City Veszprém was awarded the UNESCO City of Music title in 2019, and since then, we have been working to be worthy of that title every day. Veszprém is Leopold Auer's hometown - this is a source of pride but also a responsibility.
- The busy world of Veszprém No more boring Tuesdays!
- Region, alive The Bakony-Balaton region: unusual density of goodness.
- Fragile Balaton Do we really know the lake and the landscape we are so attached to?
- Reflection Immersed in an identity-affirming or a critical perspective of the reflections, we try to take stock of who we are and the components of our identity.
- Bridges We want to live in a community where we can find the appropriate words and go beyond them, even when, at times, we come across sensitive and difficult issues.
- Out-of-the-Ordinary By setting examples, these unconventional spaces open new horizons for local cultural creators, keeping the arts-infused daily life of Veszprém and the region in a state of constant renewal.
- Celebration For us, the ECOC label and the ECOC Year are a celebration.
- Beyond Our programme is structured to create a secure base for the intensive, innovative community of Veszprém and the region to continue to scale up and develop past that date.
- International Cultural Management Academy in the City of Queens - Category: News The annual Culture Management Academy (CMA) is a series of events for professionals dedicated to supporting capacity development, sustainability, and organisers of regional cultural life in order to strengthen national and international cooperation within the sector.
- Festive Shine: Veszprém and the Bakony-Balaton region await you with a unique series of events in the winter months - Category: News From the beginning of December, Veszprém will be transformed into a winter wonderland, where children and adults alike can find the recreation of their hearts' desire.
- Veszprém has new works of street art - We present the final result! - Category: News In recent years, spectacular street art has appeared in several parts of Veszprém, including the Jutasi Housing Estate, Stadion street, and the Viaduct area. Two new areas have recently been covered with paintings, so if you're curious to see the finished works, head to the Veszprém Arena and the Maxon Tunnel.
Hungary's new cutural, creative region The Veszprém-Balaton 2023 European Capital of Culture programme is a celebration for this town and region, helping the area advance to the status of a major European cultural scene and tourist destination. In organising a string of showcase events, our aim is to boost the number of culture consumers in addition to improving creative industries in service of culture through education and infrastructural developments. Our projects
- Tegularium / Brick Collection Veszprém The Tegularium reopens with an expanded exhibition with new collection pieces. At the historical permanent exhibition of Veszprém Brick we can learn more about the influence of one of our most basic building materials on the history of industry, art and civilization. House of Arts Veszrpém - Dubniczay Palace / Tegularium 8200 Veszprém, Vár utca 29 18/01/2023 - 31/12/2023
- VASS SHOE GALLERY – permanent exhibition on shoe history Veszprém By presenting classic footwear, the SHOE GALLERY gives you an insight into the secrets of a dying craft: presenting the tricks of shoe making, the moments of the professional techniques, how VASS SHOES, a high-quality product appreciated in contemporary fashion is made using traditional technology. House of Arts Veszprém - Modern Art Gallery – László Vass Collection 8200 Veszprém, Vár utca 3 21/01/2023 - 30/12/2023
- Treasures of Heroes Exhibition Veszprém The main focus of the exhibition is the timeline from prehistory to modern times, and the central role of Veszprém in the Árpád period. Artefacts from the Turkish and Reformation era are presented in the upstairs hall. Hősök Kapuja 8200 Veszprém, Vár utca 2 30/03/2023 - 31/12/2023