- Moods, Flavours, Experiences Roaming Veszprém and the Bakony-Balaton Region Details
- Cavalcade of programmes The Veszprém-Balaton-Bakony region is waiting for you with countless programmes! Choose an experience!
- Veszpreminfo.hu The official tourism website of the City of Queens Website
- Music/City Veszprém was awarded the UNESCO City of Music title in 2019, and since then, we have been working to be worthy of that title every day. Veszprém is Leopold Auer's hometown - this is a source of pride but also a responsibility.
- The busy world of Veszprém No more boring Tuesdays!
- Region, alive The Bakony-Balaton region: unusual density of goodness.
- Fragile Balaton Do we really know the lake and the landscape we are so attached to?
- Reflection Immersed in an identity-affirming or a critical perspective of the reflections, we try to take stock of who we are and the components of our identity.
- Bridges We want to live in a community where we can find the appropriate words and go beyond them, even when, at times, we come across sensitive and difficult issues.
- Out-of-the-Ordinary By setting examples, these unconventional spaces open new horizons for local cultural creators, keeping the arts-infused daily life of Veszprém and the region in a state of constant renewal.
- Celebration For us, the ECOC label and the ECOC Year are a celebration.
- Beyond Our programme is structured to create a secure base for the intensive, innovative community of Veszprém and the region to continue to scale up and develop past that date.
- A Flame for Culture and a Common Future - Category: News The Official Handover of the title of European Capital of Culture took place on 11 January at the Acropolis Museum in Athens
- International Cultural Management Academy in the City of Queens - Category: News The annual Culture Management Academy (CMA) is a series of events for professionals dedicated to supporting capacity development, sustainability, and organisers of regional cultural life in order to strengthen national and international cooperation within the sector.
- Festive Shine: Veszprém and the Bakony-Balaton region await you with a unique series of events in the winter months - Category: News From the beginning of December, Veszprém will be transformed into a winter wonderland, where children and adults alike can find the recreation of their hearts' desire.
Hungary's new cutural, creative region The Veszprém-Balaton 2023 European Capital of Culture programme is a celebration for this town and region, helping the area advance to the status of a major European cultural scene and tourist destination. In organising a string of showcase events, our aim is to boost the number of culture consumers in addition to improving creative industries in service of culture through education and infrastructural developments. Our projects