- Together for Climate-Friendly Access to Veszprém and the Bakony-Balaton Region - Category: News On the occasion of Europe Day on 9th May, we organised a round table talk on sustainable transport together with Europe Direct Veszprém.
- Poets from Europe – Poems about Lake Balaton - Category: News Balatonfüred Translation House has hosted six poets of European importance in the Poems in Veszprém project. The meeting of the poets resulted in many beautiful poems and unconventional "literature lessons" for hundreds of students. Throughout the summer, you can listen to the works produced in the form of street theatre performances.
- Festival All Summer Long! - Factory'ard CulturePark is launched in Veszprém - Category: News One of the most important summer events of the Veszprém-Balaton 2023 European Capital of Culture programme is the newly opened pop-up venue, Factory'ard CulturePark, which will host concerts and music programmes of more than 60 international and Hungarian artists for 4 months.
- Hello Wood’s Builder Festival Returns 6-15 July - Category: News Hello Wood’s Builder Festival Returns 6-15 July with Karim Rashid and Arthur Mamou-Mani - and now you can also join
- INOTA - New Audiovisual Festival - Category: News On the last weekend of the summer, the first INOTA Festival will bring together the Hungarian underground music and visual scene - concerts, light installations, mapping and other contemporary visual art for four days.
- Classical Music Programme Calendar Highlights - Category: News We have set ourselves an elusive goal: for Veszprém to be the city with proportionally the highest number of musicians and singers in Hungary. Veszprém was awarded the UNESCO City of Music title in 2019; and since then, it has been working every day to be worthy of that honour.
- Press release - Hungarian Ballet Grand Prix Veszprém 2023 - Category: News International registration has opened for the prestigious international Hungarian Ballet Grand Prix in Veszprém, Hungary to be held 26-30 June 2023.
- The House of Arts' street art call - Category: News The call invites Europe's best street artists to add colour and spectacle to the city's walls.
- Veszprém Blues Festival: The Largest Blues Festival in Hungary - Category: News For four days - between 13-16 April 2023 - Veszprém will not only be the 2023 European Capital of Culture, but also the capital of the blues.