- Category: The Veszprém-Balaton 2023 ECoC programme in Ljubljana Spend an evening with us at the Liszt Institute in Ljubljana, where you can find out all about the cornerstones of the VEB2023 ECoC programme... Details
- Category: Cavalcade of programmes Choose an experience!
- Category: Event OLD TOWN MARKET | EVENT SERIES Cheerfulness, cozy chat, breakfast and lunch together, clean, quality and local ingredients. Shopping bag or basket, maybe even canvas bag. More
- Category: Project Hangjáték - new development programme for music Pop music trainings, choir restart, activities for children – Hangjáték, development programme for the music of Veszprém-Balaton 2023 European Capital of Culture is introducing to the public. More
- Music/City Veszprém was awarded the UNESCO City of Music title in 2019, and since then, we have been working to be worthy of that title every day. Veszprém is Leopold Auer's hometown - this is a source of pride but also a responsibility.
- The busy world of Veszprém No more boring Tuesdays!
- Region, alive The Bakony-Balaton region: unusual density of goodness.
- Fragile Balaton Do we really know the lake and the landscape we are so attached to?
- Reflection Immersed in an identity-affirming or a critical perspective of the reflections, we try to take stock of who we are and the components of our identity.
- Bridges We want to live in a community where we can find the appropriate words and go beyond them, even when, at times, we come across sensitive and difficult issues.
- Out-of-the-Ordinary By setting examples, these unconventional spaces open new horizons for local cultural creators, keeping the arts-infused daily life of Veszprém and the region in a state of constant renewal.
- Celebration For us, the ECOC label and the ECOC Year are a celebration.
- Beyond Our programme is structured to create a secure base for the intensive, innovative community of Veszprém and the region to continue to scale up and develop past that date.
- Veszprém's reputation has reached Dubrovnik - Category: News The treasure trove of the Lake Balaton Uplands is not only a repository of unique natural and artistic-cultural riches: it is our mission to promote the delicacies of the region's gastronomic and cultural offer.
- Veszprém and Bakony-Balaton Region Countdown - Category: News In just 100 days, Veszprém, together with the Bakony-Balaton region, will be European Capital of Culture: in 2023, this region will hold the European Union's most prestigious cultural title. In 100 days' time, on 21st and 22nd January, we will celebrate the start of the programme year in conjunction with the 200th anniversary of Kölcsey's poem 'Hymn' - the lyrics of the Hungarian Anthem - and the Day of Hungarian Culture.
- Balatorium AIR II. - Category: News In the framework of the Veszprém-Balaton 2023 European Capital of Culture (VEB2023 EKF), BALATORIUM is announcing a residency programme for artists working in various media.
Hungary's new cutural, creative region The Veszprém-Balaton 2023 European Capital of Culture programme is a celebration for this town and region, helping the area advance to the status of a major European cultural scene and tourist destination. In organising a string of showcase events, our aim is to boost the number of culture consumers in addition to improving creative industries in service of culture through education and infrastructural developments. Our projects
- InterUrban: #29 Bad Ischl (AT) Helyszín: 25 cities, 50 weeks, 150 programmes, lots of experiences! This is what you can expect when you join us for a year-long series of events. Experience the world that's an InterUrban journey away!
- InterUrban: #27 Tel Aviv, #28 Tirat Carmel (IL) Helyszín: 25 cities, 50 weeks, 150 programmes, lots of experiences! This is what you can expect when you join us for a year-long series of events. Experience the world that's an InterUrban journey away!
- Advent 2023 Helyszín: Veszprém Advent lights, a cavalcade of flavours and aromas, concerts, gastronomic experiences and handicraft products await visitors to Óváros (Old Town) Square over the four Advent weekends, on Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.