- Moods, Flavours, Experiences Roaming Veszprém and the Bakony-Balaton Region Details
- Cavalcade of programmes The Veszprém-Balaton-Bakony region is waiting for you with countless programmes! Choose an experience!
- Category: Event OLD TOWN MARKET | EVENT SERIES Cheerfulness, cozy chat, breakfast and lunch together, clean, quality and local ingredients. Shopping bag or basket, maybe even canvas bag. More
- Category: Project Hangjáték - new development programme for music Pop music trainings, choir restart, activities for children – Hangjáték, development programme for the music of Veszprém-Balaton 2023 European Capital of Culture is introducing to the public. More
- Veszpreminfo.hu The official tourism website of the City of Queens Website
- Music/City Veszprém was awarded the UNESCO City of Music title in 2019, and since then, we have been working to be worthy of that title every day. Veszprém is Leopold Auer's hometown - this is a source of pride but also a responsibility.
- The busy world of Veszprém No more boring Tuesdays!
- Region, alive The Bakony-Balaton region: unusual density of goodness.
- Fragile Balaton Do we really know the lake and the landscape we are so attached to?
- Reflection Immersed in an identity-affirming or a critical perspective of the reflections, we try to take stock of who we are and the components of our identity.
- Bridges We want to live in a community where we can find the appropriate words and go beyond them, even when, at times, we come across sensitive and difficult issues.
- Out-of-the-Ordinary By setting examples, these unconventional spaces open new horizons for local cultural creators, keeping the arts-infused daily life of Veszprém and the region in a state of constant renewal.
- Celebration For us, the ECOC label and the ECOC Year are a celebration.
- Beyond Our programme is structured to create a secure base for the intensive, innovative community of Veszprém and the region to continue to scale up and develop past that date.
- Together for Climate-Friendly Access to Veszprém and the Bakony-Balaton Region - Category: News On the occasion of Europe Day on 9th May, we organised a round table talk on sustainable transport together with Europe Direct Veszprém.
- Poets from Europe – Poems about Lake Balaton - Category: News Balatonfüred Translation House has hosted six poets of European importance in the Poems in Veszprém project. The meeting of the poets resulted in many beautiful poems and unconventional "literature lessons" for hundreds of students. Throughout the summer, you can listen to the works produced in the form of street theatre performances.
- Festival All Summer Long! - Factory'ard CulturePark is launched in Veszprém - Category: News One of the most important summer events of the Veszprém-Balaton 2023 European Capital of Culture programme is the newly opened pop-up venue, Factory'ard CulturePark, which will host concerts and music programmes of more than 60 international and Hungarian artists for 4 months.
SHINE! Celebrating creativity
- Tegularium / Brick Collection Veszprém The Tegularium reopens with an expanded exhibition with new collection pieces. At the historical permanent exhibition of Veszprém Brick we can learn more about the influence of one of our most basic building materials on the history of industry, art and civilization. House of Arts Veszrpém - Dubniczay Palace / Tegularium 8200 Veszprém, Vár utca 29 18/01/2023 - 31/12/2023
- ART COLLECTORS’ DAY- STRUCTURAL HARMONIES Veszprém A selection of works by female artists in the László Vass Collection House of Arts Veszprém - Modern Art Gallery – László Vass Collection 8200 Veszprém, Vár utca 3 21/01/2023 - 30/06/2023
- VASS SHOE GALLERY – permanent exhibition on shoe history Veszprém By presenting classic footwear, the SHOE GALLERY gives you an insight into the secrets of a dying craft: presenting the tricks of shoe making, the moments of the professional techniques, how VASS SHOES, a high-quality product appreciated in contemporary fashion is made using traditional technology. House of Arts Veszprém - Modern Art Gallery – László Vass Collection 8200 Veszprém, Vár utca 3 21/01/2023 - 30/12/2023